Standard Service Call OutInspect exactly what repairs may be required
- Simple Repair
- If the technician attends and finds a “Simple Repair” i.e. something has come loose & needs to be tightened etc, or a Parts Adjustment is required, he will proceed with the Repair on attendance – Fee remains $99 inc GST.
- Detailed Repair
- If the technician attends and finds a “Detailed Repair” is required i.e. Parts Replacement, Leak Repairs & Gas etc – Repairs: Parts & Labour will be Quoted.If this Quote is accepted, the necessary Parts will be ordered, and a return to complete the Repairs will be scheduled.The Fee for the Initial Callout and Diagnosis is the Standard Callout Fee of $99 inc GST. If the Repair Quote is accepted, this Initial Call Out Fee can be added onto the Total Bill, and paid in total once Repair is complete.
General ServicingReverse Cycle Ducted or Split Systems
- Checking all Remote Control Settings
- Cleaning Filters
- Cleaning Outdoor Condensers
- Checking Refrigerant Levels / Pressures, (Leak Testing / Repairs & Refrigerant NOT included).
- Overall operational Check
- System Repairs NOT Included – if required, these will be Quoted.
Service Call Out & Insurance Write UpInsurance Claims
- If System failure or damage (Either Repair or Replacement) is claimable under insurance.
- The Invoice for this Call Out Fee will include all the necessary details required by your insurer for claim purposes, and will be submitted by ARK (either directly to the Insurer, or to the Client to forward to their Insurer), along with the Repair / Replacement Quotes for their Assessment.
What our customers say…
Adam has fitted several systems for me now at work and at home, plus friends homes too. He is honest, reliable, and prices are very reasonable too. Always helpful, would highly recommend him.
– Helen Jones
Great experience with these guys. Very professional, friendly and do a fantastic job. Clean, neat and tidy work. Also great prices. Very impressed and will be recommending to all family and friends. Thanks so much
– Natalie Quadrio
I am grateful to the people who recommended Ark Air on Mandurah Q and A . Adam and Kristy are both very professional, friendly and competent in every aspect of their business. Adam, without hesitation, repaired a cupboard hinge, that has worried me for a while. I throughly recommend this fantastic team. Best wishes to you both in the future . I’m pleased to say “I have found my new Electrician
– Shale Lee
So glad we finally found Ark! They really know all about Air-conditioning and installation. Very professional in every aspect of their work we had no stress or worries. We are now looking to use their other Electrical services. Our family have no hesitation in recommending them.
– June Pastore Artist
Great company to deal with. Fair prices and great, safe job carried out installing a split system, outside GPO and de wintering my existing ducted evap unit. Thanks guys, I highly recommend you.
– David Homes
Extremely helpful and professional, highly recommended
– Jane Barnett